C is a high level (HLL) computer programming language which is used to create Program of instructions to perform some specific task. We can merge various program to build a software which helps us to solve real life problems. Baluja Labs provides you an opportunity to learn and get trained in C programming as per industry standards and needs.
Our C training team has highly qualified, knowledgeable and interactive faculty which will lead you to learn the core of C Programming in practical and interesting manner. But besides this, a candidate needs:
- An attitude of logical thinking
- basic knowledge of operating computers
- Love and zeal for learning C Programming
Rest of the things will be cater by our faculty and technical staff
Since its inception in early '70s, C programming language has been massively learnt and used widely for building real time systems including system software like operating systems, anti-virus, graphics driver and many more. The language was developed by Ken Thompson and Dennis Ritchie at Bell Laboratories with a vision of building a more user-friendly programming language. As a result, the programmers of various genres have experienced myriad standards of this language all through the decades which have been appreciated worldwide. The simplicity and the fundamentals of the language have led it to earn the title of “Mother of Computer Programming Languages”
Baluja Labs has got a fantastic team of highly qualified and knowledgeable experts who carry out the C Language training in a noble and apprehensive way. We have adopted following innovative methodologies for many years to carry out the task of training candidates the language of C in much comprehensive wa:
1. Lecture Session: During this session, our faculty deliver lecture on a concept of C Language. This session lasts for one hour. During the lecture, the faculty is responsible for carrying out the session with equal participation of students in the form of student-teacher interaction and concept development. The idea of lecture method is to inculcate understanding of each concept, facts and view about C Language among candidates.
2. Demonstration Session: The lecture method is followed by a short demonstration session where the concerned faculty demonstrates the way of running the taught C Program related to the current taught concepts on Computer so that the candidates can pick up the taught concepts easily.
3. Practical Session: During this session, all candidates are allotted a system to write and execute the taught C Program by the faculty. If a candidate feels uncomfortable in writing programs, he/she/it is helped by a Lab assistant.
4. Assessment Test Session: Regular Assessment tests are conducted after each 20 percent syllabus completion of the course. The idea is to check the performance of candidates during training session.
5. Placement Counseling Session: This session is provided once the course syllabus gets completed where our faculty provides necessary details of placement related queries to the students. Besides this, students are prepared with interview related C Language questions.