- What is Python Programming?
- Prerequisites For Learning C Programming?
- Scope of learning C Language
- Methodology Carried By Baluja Labs for C Programming Training?
Python is a high-level, interpreted and general purpose language which is basically used to do dynamic programming. In recent times, Python has gained huge popularity in the area of Software Testing, Sofware Development, GUI Programming and Website Development – on a single platform. Baluja Labs provide Lie project based 6 week/months training in Python Language Training as per industry standards.
Our Python Language training team has highly qualified, knowledgeable and interactive faculty who will help you and train you to learn the core of Python in an interactive and practical manner. But besides this, a student needs:
- basic knowledge of Programming and operating computers
- an attitude of logical thinking
- love and zeal for learning Python Language
Rest of the things will be catered by our faculty and technical staff once you join our institute.
The decade when Python was developed by Guido van Rossum in 90’s, not even him had thought about the success of this Language. But after the release of Python 2.0 in the year 2000 with features of cycle-detection garbage collector and support for Unicode, the world had realized the rise of the era of a tremendous language in coming years. And with the release of Python 3.0 in the year 2008 with features like multi-paradigm, object-oriented programming, structured programming and exception handling, it had left the world guessing about the unthinkable capability of this language. Today, Python has won the hearts of millions in the field of Software testing, Secure programming, Structured programming, GUI Application development and website development. This language has much to offer to the industry as well as jo aspirants.
Baluja Labs has got a fantastic team of highly qualified and knowledgeable experts who carry out the task of teaching and training Python Language in a noble and apprehensive way. We have adopted following innovative methodologies for many years to carry out the task of training students Python Language in apprehensible way:
1. Lecture Session: During this session, our faculty deliver lecture on a scheduled concept of Python Language. This session lasts for one hour. During the lecture, the faculty is responsible for carrying out the session with equal participation of students in the form of student-teacher interaction and concept development. The idea of lecture method is to inculcate understanding of each concept, facts and view about Python Language among candidates.
2. Demonstration Session: The lecture method is followed by a short demonstration session where the concerned faculty demonstrates the so taught Python Program on the given concept on Computer so that the candidates can learn the concepts easily and quickly.
3. Practical Session: During this session, all candidates are allotted a system to write and execute the so taught Python Program by the faculty. If a candidate is uncomfortable in writing programs, he/she/it is helped by our Lab assistant.
4. Assessment Test Session: Regular Assessment tests are conducted after completion of each 20 percent syllabus of the course. The idea is to simply check the performance of candidates during training session.
5. Placement Counseling Session: This session is provided to students once their syllabus gets completed where our faculty provides necessary details of placement related queries of students. Besides this, students are prepared with interview related Python Language questions.
- Unit 1: Programming with Python
- Data File
- Unit 2: Object Oriented Programming with Python
- Concept of Object Oriented Programming